FOR TODAY ~ Tuesday, April 20, 2010
- Buddha and Family should always be first in your life, no matter what.
- Hug tightly, and often.
- We cannot always chose our circumstances but we can chose our attitudes.
- I have learned that forgiveness allows me to have peace in my life.
- I have learned to feel gratitude for even the small things everyday. I have learned I am much more at peace by focusing on my blessing rather than what I do not have.
- Money does make me happy sometimes.
- Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
- I have learned to listen with more empathy.
I am Creating ... A list of everything under the sun !
I am Going ... To start getting ready to go traveling for a week.
I am Hearing ... Birds singing ... and no dog barking.
I am Hoping ... The next year will be a wonderful year.
I am Reading ... Lots of information about Spa.
I am Thankful for ... Of course a wonderful Dad who tolerated me all these years !