Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY ~ Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Around the House ... I have so much to do ! Bedroom floor to clean and vacuum, balcony to clean, bathroom to clean, laundry to do ... anything I missed ?

From the Kitchen ... I think I will have เส้นหมี่ผัดผักกระเฉด for lunch, ผัดพริกแกงหมู + แกงจืดฟักเขียวน่องไก่ for dinner and a big green salad. No dessert !

From the Learning Room ... I have definitely learned a few things over the last 10 years ~ A few of things I have learned along the way are ...
  1. Buddha and Family should always be first in your life, no matter what.

  2. Hug tightly, and often.

  3. We cannot always chose our circumstances but we can chose our attitudes.

  4. I have learned that forgiveness allows me to have peace in my life.

  5. I have learned to feel gratitude for even the small things everyday. I have learned I am much more at peace by focusing on my blessing rather than what I do not have.

  6. Money does make me happy sometimes.

  7. Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.

  8. I have learned to listen with more empathy.

I am Creating ... A list of everything under the sun !

I am Going ... To start getting ready to go traveling for a week.

I am Hearing ... Birds singing ... and no dog barking.

I am Hoping ... The next year will be a wonderful year.

I am Reading ... Lots of information about Spa.

I am Thankful for ... Of course a wonderful Dad who tolerated me all these years !

I am Thinking ... You don't want to know. Trust me.

I am Wearing ... Nothing.

One of My Favorite Things ... Sitting in my living room having my Apricot Tea !

Outside my window ... The sky is blue. The birds are singing but I do not want to be a part of it !

Scripture I am Pondering ... I'm selfish impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control & at times hard to handle but if u can't handle me at my worst, then you absolutely don't deserve me at my best ...

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week ... List, lists and more lists !

No comments:

Post a Comment