Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yoo ! Hoo !

Ring - a - Ring !

Howdy everyone !

This Blog is all about the Beautiful ~ Warm ~ Wonderful Good Old Time ! It's bursting at the seams with decoration, fun memory, homemaking, ideas, quotes, recipes and everything under the shiny summer sun !

My Blog is Jam - Packed with the kind of delightful images. It's full of Nostalgia and Sweet Simple Pleasures that I know will warm your heart.

Laura Ingalls Wilder said " It's easy to have fun if you plan for it " which is so true, the joys can pass us by before we know it if we are not intentional about planning for them. Of course fun moments can happen anytime, but if we are too distracted or feeling discontented we can miss those golden blessings that come our way. We need to be deliberate about living life to the fullest !

If you have idea, memory, recipe, tip, tradition, things that you love ... leave me a comment. I would love to read about it ! Oh my ! I can't wait to read your ideas !

Hip Hip Hooray !!

Blessing and Hug

Kaew

No comments:

Post a Comment